Tradução & Definição
(not) exactly: (não) exatamente
- "It was so loud, though, I couldn't be sure what he was saying exactly."
- "Brian : Yeah, that's exactly what I mean: a blind date."
- "It is exactly 9:07 am, and I am swimming alongside a dolphin."
- "And I know exactly what you should replace it with..."
- "Sydney : Exactly!"
- "Betty : That is exactly how I feel."
- "You each had the opportunity - and motive - to kill Stink... but now I'm going to tell you exactly who committed the terrible crime of doggy murder!"
- "Yes...Oh, we're on it, sir! Exactly!"
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "If it interests you, I can fax you "exactly" what the Perfume Hut's sales represent to the Delavigne Corporation."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exact' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!