Tradução & Definição
excessive: excessivo, exagerado, exorbitante, demasiado
- "Sailor : But don't you think renting a nuclear submarine was a little bit excessive?"
- "He has several complex methods for cataloguing financial information which seem excessive even to me."
- "Can you show me around your excessive and pretentious home?"
- "Bruno : This building does seem rather excessive: marble flooring, gold plated ceilings, I believe that door handle is actually made of porcelain."
- "It still seems rather excessive."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "As you know, most of the ceiling collapsed due to the excessive water build-up."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Excessive' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...