Tradução & Definição
an (art) exhibition: uma exposição (de arte)
- "You say it is cutting-edge art exhibition, so I cut."
- "Philip : Ahem, ahem. Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for coming to my first exhibition, I hope you're enjoying the fine art on display as well as the nachos and fruit punch I've generously provided."
- "Bruno : Ok Horatio, before we go into the gallery, I need to warn you that this is a cutting-edge exhibition."
- "The three-storey building will primarily serve as an exhibition space for contemporary art."
- "Congratulations on the exhibition."
- "The gallery is a striking piece of modern architecture that houses an exhibition space and a boutique."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exhibition' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!