Tradução & Definição
to exist: existir
I don't know if that really exists. Eu não sei se isso realmente existe.
There are many existing antitrust laws that would make releasing such a software impossible. Há muitas leis antitruste que impossibilitariam o lançamento de tal software.
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
- "Take one look at that Tyrannosaur and tell me that dinosaurs don't exist!"
- "To your second point, the Soviet Union hasn't existed for nearly 20 years, and finally a luge is a type of high-speed sled."
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "All I receive is junk or spam from people wanting to enlarge parts of my body that don't even exist."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "I do not exist."
- "Does such a thing even exist in the States?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exist' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...