Tradução & Definição
to exist: existir
I don't know if that really exists. Eu não sei se isso realmente existe.
There are many existing antitrust laws that would make releasing such a software impossible. Há muitas leis antitruste que impossibilitariam o lançamento de tal software.
- "In the real world, relationships like hers don't exist."
- "I am confident that you will help us preserve our existing client base and provide our clients with excellent customer service, as well as discovering new opportunities for our products."
- "All I receive is junk or spam from people wanting to enlarge parts of my body that don't even exist."
- "Does such a thing even exist in the States?"
- "Experts are blaming this miscalculation on the "excessive drinking culture" that exists at archeological digs."
- "To your second point, the Soviet Union hasn't existed for nearly 20 years, and finally a luge is a type of high-speed sled."
- "I do not exist."
- "Take one look at that Tyrannosaur and tell me that dinosaurs don't exist!"
- "You are unlikely to be lent any more money and you may not be able to transfer your existing loan from one home to another."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exist' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!