Tradução & Definição
exotic: exótico, diferente
- "I am sure you are already familiar with our extensive line of skin care and beauty products, from our award-winning perfumes (Exotic Garden and others) to our environmentally safe and organically produced soaps ("Cucumber Melonade" is one of our most popular)."
- "Sexual tastes are particularly exotic this year."
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed special blends of perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
- "Combining exotic Amazonian fruits with the gentle touch of aloe, TigerLily possesses a light, feminine, and fruity scent sure to please women of the most discerning tastes."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "It's very exotic."
- "Let's take a short break and we'll be back to learn more about your exotic, undiscovered nations."
- "We've got Bümbüm on board, new exotic chemicals, a new factory."
- "In the bathtub, Oléré mixed perfumes using mysterious and exotic plants."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Exotic' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!