Tradução & Definição
to expand: (se) desenvolver, crescer, estender
Delavigne is currently expanding to the Japanese market. Atualmente, a Delavigne está expandindo suas atividades para o mercado japonês.
- "Therefore, the central buying commission wants to expand our range of Delavigne perfumes."
- "Bruno : Actually Glenn, I'm thinking about expanding the office."
- "I noticed that you have expanded the family business."
- "Bruno : Actually we already have an office in Sydney which I want to expand, but Glenn tells me that New Zealand is a viable alternative."
- "Brian : No, It's a financial term. Businesses stop expanding, revenues decline, employment falls and unemployment rises."
- "Over the years the company has expanded its production to skincare and beauty products while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
- "Over the years, the company has gradually expanded its production to skincare and beauty products, while continuing to manufacture fine perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Expand' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!