Tradução & Definição
an expense: os gastos, as despesas, os custos
Only business-related meals count as company expenses. Somente as despesas com refeições de negócios serão custeadas pela empresa.
an expense account uma conta de gastos, despesas dos empregados
at public expense às custas do Estado, na despesa pública
- "EXPENSES: $887 million"
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "Attached: Philip_expenses."
- "Subject: Expenses!"
- "Bruno : The company covers accommodation expenses for new foreign employees."
- "You emailed me Bruno's expenses for this month, but I think you forgot to include the spreadsheet."
- "Please pay Mr. Bollocks for his time and expenses, and then take the afternoon off."
- "Date Expense Description Amount ($) Units Details"
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Expense' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!