Tradução & Definição
to experience life (in a big American city): ter a experiência de vida, viver (em uma grande cidade Americana)
to experience: experimentar, provar, conhecer, saber por experiência
We are experiencing some technical difficulties. Estamos passando por algumas dificuldades técnicas.
an experience: uma experiência
- "That harrowing experience gave me a new perspective on the nature of my own life, and how I want to spend the rest of it."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having only limited experience flying dirigibles."
- "The experience was utterly humiliating for both of us, and for a long while, it seemed that we would die in that horrible, detestable yet meticulously organized hellhole."
- "EXPERIENCE 1990–Present Marmoset Circus (based in San Francisco)"
- "With over 3 months' experience in PR and damage control, Slick Brand Solution's long track record in the industry speaks for itself!"
- "Royal Rehab® is the world's most unique rehabilitation center, with over 5000 years of experience turning kingly cruelties into tiny transgressions!"
- "This letter is in regards to a poor vending experience at Saint Andre's."
- "Your chief has gone through a terrible experience."
- "-Have you had experience?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Experience' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!