Tradução & Definição
an explosion: uma explosão, uma deflagração
- "Due to a tragic gas explosion in the Olympic village, all other contestants were killed before the event."
- "Uh huh...The nuclear explosion in the Pacific, yes sir!"
- "Contributed to the cultural explosion of the sixties."
- "He died following a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "I can't smell, my grandfather died in a perfume explosion, and then I was a little busy creating this multinational perfume company that pays your salaries, okay?"
- "In light of yesterday's unfortunate laboratory explosion (on the bright side, just our third this year!), and today's mighty hangover, I've decided to retire from perfume development, effective immediately."
- "He died in a freak explosion in the laboratory of his perfume shop."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "Subject: Big explosion yesterday"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Explosion' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!