Tradução & Definição
to extend: prolongar, ampliar
I'm applying to extend my visa. Solicito um prolongamento para meu visto.
to extend (a statement): estender (uma afirmação)
- "Enriqué : Lastly, Paris Saint-Germain manager Guy La Tâche had his contract extended in appreciation of his consistent work."
- "a new wave of Chinese entrepreneurs is now attacking aspects of the marketing ladder, extending their efforts to distribution, retailing and even branding."
- "Helen : Hello, Cryonics Foundation, Helen speaking, how can I extend your life today?"
- "And I'd extend that to all of the entries this year."
- "The Supertrowel fits onto the handle of any trowel of any size and extends the exact distance from your arm to the ground, no matter how far away!"
- "I think I would prove particularly helpful during your periods of extended absence, as well as during "sleepy time", which, if I understood correctly, occurs nearly every afternoon."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Extend' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!