Tradução & Definição
extraordinary: extraordinário, excepcional, notável
UK: That hat is really quite extraordinary.
US: I wear this hat every day, so it's not extraordinary at all.
- "Philip : Again, I'd have gone with "extraordinary"."
- "In this special documentary, we'll take a look at this extraordinary man and his extraordinary work with those extraordinary creatures: the dolphins."
- "Today was just an ordinary day for an extraordinary company, and tomorrow it will all start over again."
- "In brief: you say these perfumes have already been distilled and bottled, which means we cannot re-bottle them and sell them as different fragrances entirely, and from what Philip tells me, it would be an extraordinary feat to convince any of our current distributors to purchase some 10,000 bottles of an outdated perfume."
- "Of course you didn't have time this morning to go into detail about just how extraordinary I am. Let's schedule a two-hour meeting next week."
- "Philip : Is there any way we could include the term "extraordinary" in the review?"
- "The buffet is quite extraordinary."
- "I'd say it was more... "extraordinary"."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Extraordinary' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!