Tradução & Definição
fabulous: fabuloso, maravilhoso
- "It's extra special, because my co-host Brent is in Laos judging a dwarf-throwing contest, so it's just fabulous little me, Moira MacDonald."
- "English is a fabulously rich language."
- "I'm so happy to think of all the trees I'll save with this fabulous electronic device!"
- "And may I say that you look absolutely fabulous in your robe."
- "It would be even more fabulous if you could briefly explain your role to the kids in a simple way."
- "It's just fabulous little me, Moira MacDonald."
- "I need you to produce and deliver a new, totally fabulous, Christmas card... TODAY!"
- "The San Francisco Ballet is an internationally-renowned troupe of extremely talented dancers, including fabulous ballerinas and principal dancers."
- "I have given her a fabulous purple tiara to distinguish her from any other messenger birds you may receive."
- "Brian : I know, it's absolutely fabulous."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fabulous' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!