Tradução & Definição
a factory: uma usina, uma fábrica
atenção ao plural factories (as fábricas)
- "Kevin : Well Mrs Lee, because your factory seems so versatile, I was wondering if you would be able to handle our cosmetic packaging as well."
- "I was hoping to discuss the working conditions at ChinaCorp's factory as well as its production capacity."
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "Brian : Of course, sir, the new factory in Spain: it's going to be the biggest and most modern manufacturing plant in the world!"
- "In Delavigne plants and factories"
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "Some of them even have beds in the factory."
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "I will meet you Thursday evening at the factory, at 6.00 PM. Don't worry about bothering the employees, they are used to working irregular hours and shifts."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Factory' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!