Tradução & Definição
(a) fair (trial): (um processo) justo, equitativo
It's not fair. Não é justo.
to have a sense of fair play Jogar limpo, ser "fair-play"
fair trade Comércio justo, equitativo
Não confundir com outros significados de fair
a fair uma feira
a fair lady uma bela dama
fair skin a pele branca, clara
(a) fair (price) : (um preço) razoável
UK: My fair skin means I have to avoid the sun.
US: But mom, it's not fair. I don't even like broccoli.
- "Mrs Lee : We treat our workers very fairly, Mr Connors."
- "Icarus : Uh, lieutenant, that doesn't seem very fair."
- "Brian : Well, that's not fair!"
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go to first class!"
- "Passenger : That's not fair, I was here first, I want to go in first class!"
- "Warbuckle : That test's not fair, I don't know the alphabet even when I'm sober."
- "Susie : To be fair, the journalist does give a balanced description of each perfume."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
- "While other airlines set ticket prices for their flights, Mile High Airways has devised a new pricing strategy called "Fare's fair"."
- "I think it would only be fair."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fair (adjective)' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!