Tradução & Definição
fast: rápido, depressa
to fast: jejuar
(to break) the fast: (quebrar) o jejum
The term breakfast is made up of the words "break" and "fast". The term literally refers to "breaking" or ending a "fast" (the period in which nothing is eaten).
- "it's faster."
- "Klaus : Faster!"
- "The Emerald city - as fast as lightning!"
- "It was the fastest interview of my life..."
- "Everybody was kung-fu fighting, those kicks were fast as lightning."
- "They move fast now, don't they?"
- "Olaf : Come on driver, just drive faster!"
- "Olaf : Faster!"
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fast' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!