Tradução & Definição
fast: rápido, depressa
to fast: jejuar
(to break) the fast: (quebrar) o jejum
The term breakfast is made up of the words "break" and "fast". The term literally refers to "breaking" or ending a "fast" (the period in which nothing is eaten).
- "Sydney : Crikey, she's not that fast is she?"
- "I'm gonna sing her a fast and furious song!"
- "it's faster."
- "Name: JOAN WAYNE AKA "THE
FASTESTDEADEST WOMAN IN THE WEST ""
- "They move fast now, don't they?"
- "Crowd : Faster!"
- "The fastest woman in the Wild West, and I reckon I should show this horse what happens when horses cheat at cards."
- "Another claim Smithson makes is that stress can be a good thing for pregnant women and their babies, citing "faster nerve transmission and perhaps even a greater brain development" in babies whose mothers had been subjected to moderate stress in mid-to-late pregnancy."
- "She's the fastest woman in the West!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fast' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...