Tradução & Definição
my father: meu pai
(Do you want) to father (my children?): (Você quer) ser pai (dos meus filhos)?
- "-I am your father."
- "I'm his father."
- "He was known as the "Father of Fragrance", but it was his grandson Bruno who brought international recognition to the Delavigne name."
- "I'm Michael Jackson... I'm with your father in a mental institution."
- "If you're his father, we give you special table, VIP section."
- "My father once said, a dying British man will shoot you while you're trying to rob an airport."
- "Philip : Of course he's his father!"
- "Philip : He's a father."
- "Waiter : You Lucky's father?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Father' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!