Tradução & Definição
a favor (US), a favour (UK): um favor
to do (somebody) a favor (US), a favour (UK) fazer um favor (a alguém)
to favor (US), to favour (UK): favorecer, preferir
- "I need you to do me a favor."
- "But listen Pedro, I've got to ask you a favor."
- "I will be getting in touch directly with your corporate offices in order to do us both the favor of voiding our current contract."
- "I realize that it's your job to do me favors, but I like being polite."
- "I have a really big favour to ask you."
- "I've been working on that favour you asked me for."
- "Thanks – I really appreciate all the favors you do for me, even if they are expected of you."
- "Kevin : Okay, anyway, I need a favor."
- "They tend to favor deregulation of business and industry."
- "Bruno : Do me a favor: send me the market research."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Favor' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...