Tradução & Definição
to feel like (sleeping): ter vontade de (dormir)
To feel like is followed by a gerund (a verb in the ING form) when followed directly by a verb:
I feel like going to the movies. Eu quero ir ao cinema.
Esse verbo é irregular
I feel like / I felt like / I have felt like
I feel like (I'm making progress): Eu sinto, tenho a impressão de (estar fazendo progressos)
this feels like (real leather): (Ao toque) isso parece (couro legítimo)
- "When she speaks to me I feel like I am the only person in the room."
- "I feel like Brian Jones is going to walk in here any second and say "Hello chaps."
- "Edward : (singing) Sometimes I feel like such a loner, trying to fill the printer with toner"
- "Nigel : Bruno, my boy, it's been only 10 minutes since we met, but I feel like we've known each other for hours."
- "Australian woman : Bruno, I've never said this to anyone before, but you make me feel like a boomerang."
- "I feel like a richer person now."
- "Other times, I feel like I could travel for the rest of my life."
- "Bruno : I felt like the king of the world while Betty's banquet continued."
- "Philip : Yeah, and this sure doesn't feel like Angelina Jolie."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Feel like' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!