Tradução & Definição
to fill out (a form) (US): preencher (um formulário)
- "Icarus : But this is good – this is the first tax return I've filled out in 500 years!"
- "Philip : Fill out."
- "And when I say "I" have to fill out a form, I mean "you" have to fill out a form. Are you ready to take down some notes?"
- "I don't have to fill out any forms?"
- "Before you give any blood, you need to fill out this Medical History questionnaire."
- "Stand up, clean yourself off and go fill out the form!"
- "If you cannot attend, you will find a form attached which you may fill out and return if you wish to vote by proxy."
- "I have to fill out a form about Bob Carter."
- "Also, please put together a contract for Brian, and collect any information we need to fill out our paperwork: social security number, medical history, insurance information and any other personal details."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fill out' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!