Tradução & Definição
(a) financial (report): (um relatório) financeiro
- "Despite gloomy financial forecasts for its competitors, the perfume giant is set to have one of their most successful Christmases ever with sales up 15% since this time last year."
- "Edward :I think this means Delavigne Corp is heading for financial trouble."
- "Below you will find a summary of Delavigne Corporation's financial results for the first half of this year."
- "And he's helping us with our paper recycling system. He's very efficient at chewing confidential financial reports."
- "All we need to do is interpret the music, and we will know everything about Delavigne's financial future."
- "Icarus "financial brain" Quincy"
- "Bruno : Financial trouble?"
- "I think this musical dream is a premonition - a "financial forecast"."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "by William Wordsmith, Financial Editor"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Financial' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!