Tradução & Definição
to focus (on a subject): concentar, focar (em um assunto)
The press is focusing on the scandal. A imprensa está centrada no escândalo.
a focus: um foco, ponto de interesse
The focus of next month's issue will be the effects of global warming. Na edição do próximo mês o foco será os efeitos do aquecimento global.
focused: concentradao, focado, centrado
- "Ok Brian, it's time to focus."
- "I work for "South Australian Jobs Focus", and I'd like to encourage your listeners to come to live and work in South Australia."
- "We're going to relaunch YouBeauty.com with a stronger focus on luxury brands."
- "Their goal is to promote teamwork and develop "skill sets" which will help us become more confident, more efficient and more focused on the well-being of the entire organization."
- "Which woman should I focus on?"
- "So far I've transformed into a duck and an elephant, but now I'm focusing on becoming a lotus flower."
- "Focus in on her leg."
- "Brian : Ok Brian, it's time to focus."
- "Brian : Okay, Mr. Delavigne, we're going to record another message, and this time I want you to focus on energy, and the vibe you're giving to your callers."
- "While the print media has indeed been critical of your company recently, we propose focusing on Delavigne's Internet presence to shift the narrative from tabloid gossip to the high quality profiles and experience of your staff."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Focus' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!