Tradução & Definição
formal: formal, protocolar
UK: You look so smart in your formal suit!
US: I'd like you to come to my office for an informal chat.
- "Meet me next to the coffee machine at 3pm tomorrow for an informal meeting so that we can come up with some party ideas!"
- "Xavier never received a formal education, but he became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer."
- "In the future, you should ask someone to proofread any application letters you may send out, and make your tone more formal."
- "Please consider this letter as a formal demand for payment, following prolonged lack of action on your part."
- "Helpful hints: informal guideline to Delavigne Corp's customer service policy"
- "Although he never received a formal education, Delavigne became a talented chemist and an accomplished perfumer through his hard work and dedication."
- "We like to keep things informal at Delavigne."
- "I still haven't heard you make a formal offer, Miss Bliss."
- "The school offers happy and informal language lessons in a pretty farmhouse called Dill Cottage."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Formal' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!