Tradução & Definição
frankly, to be frank: francamente, ser franco
Frankly, I have no idea what's going on here. Francamente, eu não tenho nenhuma ideia do que se passa aqui.
UK: Frank presented his arguments frankly and objectively.
US: Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn!
- "For the first time in a long while, I feel uninspired and quite frankly, I'm tired."
- "The possibility of a Brexit - an exit for Britain from the European Union - is very real, and frankly I'm scared."
- "Quite frankly, I am disgusted by this borderline pornography."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "Quite frankly Jean, if I told you about my political views, I'm afraid I would have to kill you."
- "To be frank, I don't think the Delavigne Corporation makes a very good musical comedy."
- "My dog has taken ill, and frankly I'd like to be with him right now."
- "Bruno : Frankly Brian, I'll invest in anything."
- "I don't know what you've done, frankly I don't care."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Frankly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!