Tradução & Definição
(to have) some free time: (ter) tempo livre
If you have some free time this weekend, you should come over for a drink. Se tiver algum tempo livre este fim de semana, você deveria vir à minha casa tomar uma bebida.
to be free (to do something): estar livre (para fazer algo)
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come in, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and converses with spirits, at least, that's what Susie tells me."
- "I imagine that you may have some free time on Thursday, as Mr. Horatio refuses to come to work, because he says that Thursdays are his Sabbath day, when he stays home and speaks with spirits."
- "Are you free to talk?"
- "We encourage all of our listeners to visit Australia and New Zealand when you have some free time."
- "Edward : Jean, are you free tonight?"
- "Are you free next week?"
- "Well, are you free to talk for a few minutes?"
- "Say, are you free tonight?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Free time' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!