Tradução & Definição
a fruit: uma fruta, um fruto
- "CRAP staff member : Mr. Oléré, are you ready for a delicious fresh fruit platter?"
- "Peking: As negotiations between Chinese juice conglomerate Industrial Fruit Concern Inc ."
- "You may call it a "Compassion Fruit"."
- "This fragrance contrasts exotic fruits and lush florals for a truly sophisticated smelling experience."
- "San Francisco - In a move that is barely newsworthy, Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. (NASDAQ: IFC) has made a multi-billion dollar offer to acquire a local juice boutique."
- "Industrial Fruit Concern Inc. has stated that if they acquire the juice business, they plan to completely change the company culture and business model, create hundreds of soulless storefronts across the world, and pretty much ruin everything that made it unique."
- "Please accept this fruit basket as your prize."
- "Bruno : Brent, I'm happy to say that we have in fact reached an agreement with the International Fruit Concern, and that Miracle Juices now belongs to them."
- "" And I was like "The fruit, or the position?"
- "Anyway, I am standing next to none other than entrepreneur Bruno Delavigne, who has just emerged from intense marathon negotiation sessions with the International Fruit Concern, Incorporated."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Fruity' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!