Tradução & Definição
full: cheio, completo, satisfeito, pleno
I have just eaten a plate full of croissants. Now I am full. Acabo de comer um prato cheio de croiassants. Agora estou satisfeito.
I'm full (up)!: Estou satisfeito, pleno, cheio!
- "It's a beautiful city, full of sights and sounds which are rich and pleasant, not unlike a perfume."
- "The world is full of people who are too scared to take chances."
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Warbuckle : Hey Philip, your prediction was right – this New Year's party is full of beautiful women!"
- "As our office is full of creative people, the marketing department wanted to offer the first crack at this jingle to any musicians who want to show off their musical skills!"
- "The London Ducky managed to speak to one worker, Pedro Sanchez, despite his pocket having been crammed full of 50 dollar bills in order to keep his mouth shut."
- "Montmartre Musk from Delavigne is full of artistic flair, vibrance and creativity, it's colourful and romantic, yet fascinating and complex."
- "Admiral Jones : Yes, it's a pleasure to have you on this vessel, which is long and full of seamen."
- "Anosmia may be permanent, although a handful of patients have reported a full recovery."
- "Susie : The store has three floors full of all the latest Delavigne products."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Full' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!