Tradução & Definição
(in the) future: no futuro
(Here is my) future (wife): (Esta é minha) futura (esposa)
- "I thought I was crazy, but next to these two nuts, I am very normal, and exceptionally concerned for the future of Europe."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "I've got to tell you the secret that will change the future of this company forever."
- "Subject: Your fortune and your future"
- "I'm from the future, you should go to China."
- "Today, I'd like to introduce you to the future of the Delavigne Corporation, the future of humanity."
- "I believe the children are our future..."
- "Krazy Gideon : Hello and welcome to big debate on future of Europe!"
- "Look, it's all a bit technical, but the important thing is that my company's future is secure."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Future' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!