Tradução & Definição
an (art) gallery: uma galeria (de arte)
- "I'm Lindsay Bauhaus, and today we're going to take an exclusive tour inside the new Delavigne Gallery, New York's newest and strangest-looking building."
- "Time will tell if the project is a commercial success, but the Delavigne Gallery has already attracted enough plaudits to make it one of New York's newest and most exciting landmarks."
- "Now I'm standing inside the huge entrance hall, looking towards the main gallery space."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "Tomorrow: An exclusive Crawl Street Journal podcast inside the new gallery!"
- "Art dealer : Hello, Brush Strokes Art Gallery."
- "Edward : Music studio, utility closet, animal shelter, art gallery, my current home."
- "I'm recording a podcast about this art gallery."
- "Here we are in the main gallery space where-"
- "WHERE: THE DELAVIGNE CANTEEN // ART GALLERY"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Gallery' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!