Tradução & Definição
to gather (together): reunir, recolher, colher (flores), juntar, apanhar
to gather around, round: (se) reunir em torno de
UK: Let's go into the forest and gather some magic mushrooms.
US: I spent all morning gathering books to catalogue.
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "It's been 20 years of gathering the greatest minds in the cosmetics industry for lectures, conferences, round-table discussions and even a cocktail party or two!"
- "Brian : Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Bruno Delavigne, a man who left us far too soon."
- "Everyone gather together."
- "Please gather at 7am in the parking lot to meet the charter bus."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Philip : Ok, sales people, drop the phones for a minute and gather round the Sales King - me!"
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Gather' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...