Tradução & Definição
to gather (together): reunir, recolher, colher (flores), juntar, apanhar
to gather around, round: (se) reunir em torno de
UK: Let's go into the forest and gather some magic mushrooms.
US: I spent all morning gathering books to catalogue.
- "Everyone gather together."
- "As you know, every four years, we gather to watch some of the world's palest athletes skate, ski and slide to Olympic glory for their country."
- "After examining the crime scene and talking to Delavigne employees, Inspector Daphne Rathbone has gathered the following information"
- "Reverend : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to mourn the passing of Philip Cheeter, sadly eaten by a bear before his time."
- "Brian : Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to mourn the passing of Bruno Delavigne, a man who left us far too soon."
- "Please gather at 7am in the parking lot to meet the charter bus."
- "Philip : Ok, sales people, drop the phones for a minute and gather round the Sales King - me!"
- "So I say to all the entrepreneurs gathered here tonight, go out there and network with as many people as you can."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Gather' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!