Tradução & Definição
I get, have the impression that (Bruno is dissatisfied with our work): Tenho a impressão de que (Bruno não está satisfeito com nosso trabalho)
I was under the impression (that Brian liked women): Eu pensei, eu tinha a impressão (que Brian amava mulheres)
- "I was under the impression that a customer service department and a customer service hotline had been put into place exactly to handle situations such as this one."
- "In any case, you were under the impression that those rates were fixed, but they are in fact variable."
- "It's Horatio's 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his."
- "I get the impression that he could work all night if he had to."
- "I was under the impression that the country is comprised of mostly plateaus and deserts."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Get the impression' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!