Tradução & Definição
glad: contente, feliz, alegre
I'm glad that you could make it. Estou contente que você tenha podido vir.
- "Sometimes I'm glad you're so bad at organizing your work space."
- "I'm glad we have this opportunity to sit down together and finally discuss some personnel issues."
- "Bruno : I'm glad you liked it."
- "Those clothes were on me for 15 days, so I'm glad someone else can enjoy them. So were you just having a swim or were you trying to get somewhere?"
- "So glad you could come!"
- "I'm glad to welcome you all here to the Luxor Lakes Resort and Casino, and I'm happy to see such a great turnout for this event."
- "Glad to see such a fine turnout."
- "Harold : I'm glad you like it, Bruno."
- "I'm so glad you came to Jamaica to see me."
- "I'm glad that things are finally changing around here."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Glad' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!