Tradução & Definição
a glass: um copo
glass: o vidro (material)
(a pair of) glasses: (um par de) óculos
The man over there in the glasses is Horatio's brother. Aquele homem ali, de óculos, é o irmão do Horatio.
- "I'll pour us a glass."
- "I'll have a pint of mild in a half-pint glass."
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "We make our own glass right here in the factory."
- "I'm not scared for myself of course - I'm standing behind 3 layers of bulletproof glass in my very own Brent-Mobile, inspired by the Pope's vehicle."
- "I need another glass of wine."
- "But what about the glass needed to make the bottles?"
- "Danica : 2 glasses of red, 2 white, 1 champagne."
- "Jackson : Here goes the glass... You see, the glass has completely shattered - glass is too brittle, as I said."
- "Would you like a glass of wine?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Glass' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!