Tradução & Definição
greatly: muito, consideravelmente, enormemente, muitíssimo
We greatly appreciate your business. Nós apreciamos muito a sua fidelidade.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. O preço das meias aumentou consideravelmente nos últimos tempos.
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume "Old Man Smell", so that I may stop worrying."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, "Old Man Smell", so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Greatly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!