Tradução & Definição
greatly: muito, consideravelmente, enormemente, muitíssimo
We greatly appreciate your business. Nós apreciamos muito a sua fidelidade.
Lately, the price of socks has greatly increased. O preço das meias aumentou consideravelmente nos últimos tempos.
- "If you deem my application worth considering, I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to meet with you or Mr. Delavigne personally at your earliest convenience."
- "The fog greatly obscured visibility and quite frankly, it's a miracle we arrived safely."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume for men, "Old Man Smell", so that I may put my worries to rest."
- "So, for the two conversations last week, which I greatly enjoyed, the total amounts to 1200 dollars."
- "By simply accepting Mrs. Hughes' resignation, you could have spared the company this expense, which would have been greatly appreciated."
- "I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a list of the ingredients of your perfume "Old Man Smell", so that I may stop worrying."
- "I greatly enjoy your perfumes."
- "This development greatly pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain nirvana with us."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as they are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Greatly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...