Tradução & Definição
growth: o crescimento
to grow: crescer, aumentar, cultivar
UK: This diagram shows the growth in sales figures for the last quarter.
US: The growth of the company is my number one concern.
- "As far as your tasks go, I require growth in the following areas"
- "The only sector showing virtually no growth is Europe."
- "Philip : But this year, if this rate of growth continues, I am confident that we will be able to beat... wait for it, wait for it, wait for it... Mongolia!"
- "We can attribute this growth to two key factors: the increase in disposable income for the average Chinese household, and the opening of our new flagship store in the heart of Beijing's commercial center."
- "The line of Delavigne products which has seen the largest growth is skin care."
- "The 15-24 male demographic has been affected by rumors of breast growth by extensive exposure to unisex perfumes."
- "However, its growth is not such good news for the environment."
- "I truly feel that this company has unlimited potential for growth, and our future is so bright!"
- "The growth of the aviation industry is, of course, good news for the business."
- "Caroline : We believe that when YouBeauty.com starts to sell the Delavigne range, you will see an enormous growth in online sales."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Growth' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!