Tradução & Definição
to guide: guiar
a guide: um guia
- "And I also have a few guides to breast-feeding and homeopathy for children, if you're interested."
- "Betty was my guide to a sensual world previously unknown to me..."
- "I'd like to know as much as possible about pubs before meeting him. Would you be my guide?"
- "It seems our guided meditations combined with severe electroshock therapy have been truly beneficial for you."
- "I'll leave you a certain amount of leeway in the negotiations, though please use the following figures as a guide"
- "Bruno : You are coming as my translator and my guide."
- "During your stay in our humble temple, I will be your spiritual guide in your quest for inner peace and enlightenment."
- "Donna : You want us to come with you and guide you through the streets of London?"
- "We will be guiding you through your mission into space."
- "Betty : Well, he's more like a guide."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Guide' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!