Tradução & Definição
(I) happened to be (there): Acontece que (eu) estava (ali)
There just so happened to be an extra concert ticket. Por acaso havia mais um ingresso para o concerto.
She happened to be on the same bus: Nos encontramos por acaso no mesmo ônibus
- "Randy happens to be blind, but we're happy to have him with us on his first flight."
- "As a result of the operation, Mr. Connors was physically unable to drive his own car, due to the many bandages covering his eyes, which is why Mr. Marron happened to be at the wheel."
- "A quick-thinking pedestrian, who happened to pass by just as the suspicious youths entered the bank, helped police solve the crime in record time."
- "Today happens to be my birthday."
- "Everybody has a passion in life, and yours just happens to be perfumes."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Happened to be' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!