Tradução & Definição
to hate: odiar
It's too bad that they hate each other. É uma pena que eles se odeiam.
I hate walking home late at night by myself. Odeio voltar pra casa sozinho durante a noite.
I hate to interrupt, but I have to get going now. Odeio interromper, mas preciso sair agora.
UK: I hate walking home late at night by myself.
US: I hate to interrupt, but I have to get going.
- "He's such a jerk face and I hate him so much!"
- "Brent : I heard that Aussies and Kiwis hated each other, like cowboys and Indians, Tom and Jerry, North Korea and everyone."
- "Though the details of Stink's gruesome murder are still hazy, I'm sure that you understand my deep and pervasive hatred for you, and by extension, all things British."
- "General Rainbow Child : The audience hated all my acts, Brian."
- "Horse : (thinking) I hate my life."
- "How about the fact that I hate my son?"
- "Philip : OK, OK, OK, seriously, first of all, I hate you guys."
- "So many of my au pairs hate laughter."
- "Actually, I hate them."
- "To send a clear message to this racist I urge you to meet me in the canteen at 5pm tomorrow to design "anti-hate" posters."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hate' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!