Tradução & Definição
to have (some) trouble (with sthg / sbdy): ter problemas (com algo / alguém)
I had a little trouble with my car this morning. Eu tive um pequeno problema com o meu carro esta manhã.
the trouble: o aborrecimento, a preocupação, o problema
- "If you're having trouble remembering me, you had an affair with my wife Daisy during your last trip to Rio."
- "We would have done better, but I'm having some trouble with the management of Warbuckle's Department Stores."
- "I hope you're not still having trouble with those Tech Support guys."
- "Harold : Say Quincy, I'm having a little trouble with the IRS."
- "I'm not sure what's more surprising, the fact that you're having trouble doing your job, or that you're offering to pay for dinner!"
- "The server is currently having trouble recognizing new computer accounts but we are hoping to resolve this problem within a few days."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Have a little trouble' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!