Tradução & Definição
headquarters: a sede, os quartéis-generais (QG)
UK: The Thunderbirds' headquarters are on a secret island.
US: Our headquarters are located in Barbados for tax reasons.
- "In addition to their headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Why Ray, that's the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense!"
- "-They have parked a spaceship outside Delavigne Headquarters in San Francisco"
- "In addition to its headquarters in San Francisco, the company has opened offices in New York, Tokyo, London and Paris."
- "Caption : At Delavigne HQ"
- "Bruno : Well boys, here we are: Illuminati headquarters."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Headquarters' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!