Tradução & Definição
a heart attack: um ataque cardíaco
Don't scare me like that. You almost gave me a heart attack. Não me assuste assim. Eu quase tive um ataque do coração.
UK: Ah! You nearly gave me a heart attack!
US: You'll have a heart attack if you keep eating so much fat.
- "Yes, yes... "heart attack while saving orphans from a fire"."
- "You're gonna give yourself a heart attack!"
- "Rupert : Well, if the fox hasn't had a heart attack from running, then it is usually eaten alive by the dogs."
- "Philip : Heart attack?"
- "Bruno : You almost gave me a heart attack!"
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "You may or may not be aware that Icarus' late father, Archibald Cuthbert Quincy, died of a heart attack when Icarus was only 12."
- "I have your cause of death listed as a "heart attack"."
- "You'll give yourself a heart attack!"
- "His heart attack was caused by high blood pressure brought on by his high-stress job."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Heart attack' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!