Tradução & Definição
a helicopter (or "a copter"): um helicóptero
Come on, I'll give you a ride in my helicopter. Vamos, vou te levar para dar uma volta no meu helicóptero.
- "I imagine that in the helicopter, the noise, confusion and emotion of the moment might have influenced her."
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "We have your laboratory surrounded by a team of 300 highly trained military operatives, 50 ninjas on loan from a sushi restaurant, 17 Apache helicopters and 3 cats that followed us here."
- "Send a helicopter!"
- "Susie : It's funny, earlier in the helicopter, I thought... for a second, I thought you said... oh, never mind, it's so ridiculous."
- "Then in the middle of the ceremony, you fly away in a helicopter with your boss?"
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Bruno : (to Susie) Susie, welcome aboard my private helicopter, my love."
- "I first started getting suspicious in the helicopter."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Helicopter' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!