Tradução & Definição
Help yourself (to biscuits!): Sirva-se, coma a vontade (os biscoitos)
You are welcome to help yourself to the cake. Por favor, sinta-se livre para pegar um pedaço do bolo.
- "Help yourselves dudes, and let's totally party like it's 1999!"
- "And helped myself to a generous plate"
- "Please help yourself to a glass of cold water, but you should know that's all the water you'll get for the next two weeks of the convention!"
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "Oh, help yourself."
- "And helped myself to a plate"
- "I remind you once again press kits are available all around the room. Please help yourselves."
- "Can I help myself to refreshments now?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Help yourselves' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!