Tradução & Definição
a hero: um herói
The plural form of "hero" is heroes
- "My hero."
- "He was one of my heroes."
- "The teacher of the class has been hailed as a hero for bringing the incident to a swift end by saying, "Ok class, that's enough excitement for today, turn to page 54 of your textbooks: Trigonometry"."
- "IT assistant for the Delavigne Corporation and local French man Jean Marron was awarded the San Francisco Gold Medal Hero Award yesterday for his display of courage in saving the life of his pilot instructor."
- "You're like a hero for what you did in math class today!"
- "Reporter : Well, you see I'm working on a story about gardeners in the Dallas area, how they are the real heroes in this country."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hero' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!