Tradução & Definição
(a) highly (motivated person): (uma pessoa) altamente, muito (motivada)
- "Highly confidential."
- "Icarus : A pinball machine for a computer laboratory is highly unorthodox for a cosmetics company."
- "Fans of the punk group "Down with the Duke" will finally get their wish when the band makes its highly anticipated comeback tomorrow night at the Free Trade Room in New York City."
- "Conclusion: Montmartre Musk is not highly flammable!"
- "I am a highly qualified applicant for that position."
- "I have put coal on the barbecue and then I've emptied a bottle of your "highly flammable" Montmartre Musk, all over it."
- "Brian : But sir, that would be highly unethical!"
- "Specifically, I've been thinking about your highly unrealistic expectations of making it in the music industry."
- "We all know Bruno Delavigne as the public face of the highly successful Delavigne Corporation."
- "Philip : Well, that seems highly improbable, even ridiculous."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Highly' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!