Tradução & Definição
(to break one's) hip: (quebrar) a bacia (osso)
(Lisa has sexy) hips: (Lisa tem) quadris (sensuais)
(a) hip (club): (uma boate) da moda
- "It makes my hips look fat, right?"
- "My elderly mother slipped in a puddle of apple juice in the local supermarket yesterday and has injured her hip."
- "I am unable to take this holiday because my elderly mother fell down the stairs and broke her hip."
- "I broke my hip and had bruises all over."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "All day long he plays video games, listens to hip hop music, downloads "adult" films on his computer, and smokes strange cigarettes in his room."
- "Icarus : Because my mother broke her hip!"
- "Incorporating nap time for the staff might even provide a nice PR angle for all those journalists looking for stories about "hip" and "caring" corporations."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hip' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...