Tradução & Definição
to hire: contratar, empregar
We need to hire more people. Nós precisamos contratar mais pessoas.
to hire a car (UK): alugar um carro
to hire a taxi pegar um táxi
a hire: uma contratação, um recrutamento
UK: We hired him last week.
US: The new guy in sales was an excellent hire.
- "I've been hired by your company to make sure you people are having fun and working together."
- "Hire a sidekick."
- "Who to hire, who to fire, who to raise, who to date, what to wear, what to eat!"
- "Anyway, despite your commendable efforts, I have decided it would be best to hire the janitor through a cleaning agency."
- "And this afternoon, the interviews to hire Horatio's replacement are starting."
- "Edward : I mean - hire you?"
- "Do you only hire women named Melanie?"
- "However, I want the final say on this new hire."
- "You know, you guys are hired."
- "Why should we hire you?"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hire' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!