Tradução & Definição
the history (of the world): a história (do mundo)
in the history (of automobiles): na história (dos automóveis)
The biggest pizza in the history of pizza-making was cooked in Pisa. A maior pizza da história das pizzas foi feita em Pisa.
my (banking) history: meu histórico (bancário)
UK: I was very good at history when I was at school.
US: London has a very colorful history.
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "As some of you may know, the Opera House is a stunning building with a remarkable history."
- "At The Museum of Kalackistani History"
- "Susie : It reflects the history of the Delavigne Corporation."
- "Yesterday, Shoshana and Youri took me to the National Museum of Kalackistani History."
- "It's not that I'm scared of committing to Betty, it's just that with my history, I'm afraid it might be impossible."
- "The city of Boston was founded in 1630 by British puritans, making it one of the oldest cities in American history."
- "Hannah : Well, even if you're right for this example, an encyclopedia isn't about cows, it's about complicated things like politics, or history, or language."
- "One thing in the industry's favour is that it has a history of innovation."
- "Not only will you be astounded by the sound, but you will also be contributing to one of the most remarkable technological turnarounds in recent history."
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'History' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...