Tradução & Definição
(San Francisco) is home to (many artists): (São Francisco) é a cidade (de muitos artistas)
(Paris), home of (famous ventriloquist Adrien): (Paris), a cidade (do famoso ventriloquista Adrien, está em ruínas)
- "I'm here on the outskirts of London, in Twickenham. This is the home of English rugby, and I'm here to gather some opinions about what everyone is calling the "year of the oval ball"."
- "Right now I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on earth: celebrities."
- "Did you know that Seattle is home of the Starbucks franchise which now has over 6,000 locations worldwide?"
- "Right now, I am standing outside the hottest party in Hollywood, home of the most important people on Earth: celebrities."
- "Boston is also the home of several famous institutions of higher learning such as Harvard University and M.I."
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "Candy : Today I'm in Houston, Texas, home of the thirty-pound all-beef steak!"
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention 2008", here in sunny Damascus, home of some of the most magnificent camels on earth!"
- "HOME OF COCKNEYS."
- "Welcome to "Camel Convention Damascus", home of some of the most magnificent camels on Earth!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Homeofhometo' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!