Tradução & Definição
(an) honest (man): (um homem) honesto, sincero, franco, ético, decente, honrado
honesty: honestidade, sinceridade, integridade, franqueza
(she answered) honestly: (ela respondeu) honestamente, sinceramente, francamente
UK: Luna is a very honest person.
US: Give me an honest answer.
- "Susie : Well Samantha, I'll be honest with you."
- "Let's be honest, you never know who you might offend with your wild and uneducated views on government, so why say anything at all?"
- "Ira : Mr. Delavigne, if you won't be honest with your shareholders, how can we trust you with our money?"
- "Money doesn't lie, it's the only honest thing in the world."
- "According to Sir Rufus: "If our passengers are honest with us, we'll probably be honest with them.""
- "Luna : Hmmm. But if you pressed me I would say, let's see, honest, determined and kind to animals."
- "Small shareholders are what keeps a good company honest, that's what I've always said."
- "Be honest with me!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Honest' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nosso curso de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!