Tradução & Definição
to hope: ter esperança
I hope you had a good time. Espero que você tenha se divertido.
hope: a esperança
Let's not give up hope. Não percamos toda a esperança.
UK: I hope the weather stays this nice for the weekend.
US: I have high hopes for this project.
- "I hope you like it... Grandpa?"
- "I hope that you had a good sleep, and the ground was comfortable."
- "I hope those arrangements suit you."
- "I certainly hope so."
- "Well, I hope everyone enjoyed our comedians tonight!"
- "I hope that you have learned many things and meditated in many uncomfortable postures."
- "I hope you're right."
- "We sincerely hope you will be able to join us."
- "Bruno : I hope you're right, Admiral."
- "I have an announcement to make, one which I hope will change the face of retail forever!"
Ainda tem dificuldades com 'Hope' (vocabulário inglês e traduções)? Quer melhorar o seu inglês? Faça o teste de nossas aulas de inglês online e receba uma avaliação de nível grátis!